Friday, July 18, 2008

More Free time

Happy Friday!

As you can see I am still working on my set up! I am sometimes an impatient person! So, learning about Blogging has proved to be a Challenge! I am not a quitter so, I promise I will improve :) This Blog has been alot of fun and talk about "Out of my comfort zone!" Well, lets just say "Have YOU" ever seen a pig fly!

My son Jacob is going to Church Camp on Sunday. Hubby flys out to work on Monday and then I am free to do nothing but card making "All Day "everyday for the next 5 days! Yippee for me! My glee comes from the fact that this has been "Carefully orchestrated for six months!" Yes, the stars are in alignment and alls well...so far! Check back and if I am breathing I'll be here!

Have a great weekend , I know I will!

Lita...aka...Denise

No comments: